Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Chen Cubed Forums - Recent Blogs Posts - Blogs
Advanced Search

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Daylight savings has begun...

Every year man, every gawdamn year...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The World of Work LXII...

Had a crazy last three days running a 10-mile race, then an ice hockey game, then a ball hockey game. (My body's not as rugged as it used to be =~= ...)

Been sore in various places all week, and looking forward to some rest time away from work now that my boss is taking a long weekend of his own starting tomorrow.

Can't come soon enough...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The World of Work LXI...

Work is up-and-down. Last week was kind of quiet (alarmingly so). This week is non-stop craziness.

The weather's taken a dip into autumn temperatures; the change of season has finally fallen upon our dear city.

Good thing I'm taking up ice hockey XD ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The World of Work LX...

Living by myself is teaching me a lot about planning ahead. Groceries, meals, laundry...I consistently need to be proactive.

Sometimes, though, it's hard to plan for working overtime (something I hadn't done in four months until the weekend). It's also hard to plan for working on a Saturday (I had never done it before until last weekend).

I think I need to plan my rests, too =~= ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The World of Work LIX...

I moved out to a basement suite. Compared to my old house, it's one-third the distance and half the travel time to work. (I've been on time or early every day of this week XD ...)

Too bad the boss isn't here this week to witness my punctuality, though -_-" ...

Updated 09-17-2012 at 02:06 AM by The Kaped Stik-Man

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast