Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Magic: The Gathering - Page 2
Advanced Search

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Only trading card games I every played was with Yu-Gi Oh!, Pokemon or DBZ decks.
    "Still an OG, GD!"

Blog Entries

New block came out for Magic! A set based on Greek Mythology! I am super excited. Also grave digging because making a new thread for MTG seems redundant.

Blog Entries

I got a birthday card... which was kinda magical. (holographic)
    "Still an OG, GD!"

Blog Entries

I've never seen a real card game or tabletop RPG on sale in my country, most cards are counterfeit and sold at the flea market or chinese stores

But I do remember playing Wagic on my psp back in the day it was pretty fun but I completely forgot how to play

Blog Entries

It's been 3 good years of Magic for me since this thread started; I started off just playing kitchen-table Magic with my friends, just making up stupid deck ideas and running with them. When I went off to college I got a bit more serious about my play and I love drafting. I draft somewhat regularly at our club on campus but I also draft once in a while on MTGO. Looking forward to seeing what Fate Reforged adds to the Khans draft format (which I'm really enjoying, by the way).